Monday, August 24, 2009

The Hands and Feet of Christ!

C3 "Extreme Makeover"
Saturday was a wonderful day and an amazing expression of love! A crew of (at last count) 9 people descended upon my kitchen to make some dust and share a great Saturday. It is amazing how many people impact your life at different points of need. This single day was only possible with the help of 9 brothers in Christ (thankfully one being my father!), a deaconess (Thank you Laura for the lunch), some youth helpers, and an army of baby sitters in the wings. I pray that your kindness is brought back to you all 10 fold, pressed down and flowing over! (Pictured above in no particular order.......drum roll please! My father Charles, myself (very humbled but grateful) Justin, Kevin, Pastor Bill, Mike, Matt (the nail pulling Ninja), and Wayne.....not pictured Michael "I have a really cool drill", and "Electric Joel"). The day was truly amazing! The work that was completed would have taken me weeks and probably at least a few skinned knuckles. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment