Friday, September 4, 2009

And the side effects begin!

Ugh! This afternoon brought my first side effects. The wonderful dulling of my sense of taste and a raging case of heart burn. I have tried about everything to get it to settle but nothing seems to help. Oh well, it means that the "witches brew" of toxins are beginning to do their dirty work. First they attack the fast growing cells in the body such as mouth cells, stomach cells, and hair follicles. Then they begin the deep work attacking everything else (hopefully those pesky cancer cells the most!). My medicine cabinet is beginning to look like a pharmacy. I am sure I will add some wonderful additions to the list of ever growing names I can not pronounce. Little magic helpers that sooth the long list of things that go wrong as things hopefully start to go right! Well my 13 hour work day has drained me. It is time to settle in for a nights sleep with a firey belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment